2011年5月28日星期六

A year later

 When you go to University, I and rain Ting and Xiao Fang, Guan Qi several people share a bedroom. Leisure, talk talk, this one a long time chewing and rivers topic is: beautiful. Once, I bought a plaid skirt, they asked me to give up "the first right to wear", let them take turns wearing a day. Later, this room a person's clothes are shared, there are other things share, such as leisure packages, Hairpin, corsage sth
Only declined to share things in the bedroom is lipstick. Also, some lipstick, some color. Rains baby love with Crimson, Xiao Fang like magenta, Guan Qi used orange, I type Crystal lipstick.
One morning, I suddenly found Ting is wrong with the rain, small Fong and Guan Qi said: "you see, rain Ting change her lipstick and is dark purple. ”
Ting rain mirror and said, "I'm not coated lipstick today. Zhezhenzi strange to me, lip color depth a lot. ”
Xiao Fang up front, a glance at say: "Lipstick allergy, I'm afraid. Itch? " Ting shook the rain.
I was born in a family of traditional Chinese medicine, I have noticed that a give a start, I am seriously asking: "physical reasons, I'm afraid. Ting the rain, you feel zhezhenzi the body has no changes? "
"Chest, sometimes seem to breathe. ”
The same day, doctors let her do electrocardiogram examination. The results came out, let a few snaps the air conditioners: rains baby having a heart attack!
Doctors also said that the lip color is a sign of heart disease in patients with.
Immediately, rain Ting fools the eye.
She wants to cry, hold me. I hasten to her on the shoulder and said, "don't be excited. Doctors had said earlier that, your disease is still early, serious, can eat good medicine. "The doctor added the sentence:" However good mood is more important. ”
Xiao Fang muttered: "ill get good feelings?" Guan Qi said: "the mouth of the Crow!"
That night, rains baby sleep great difficulty, but in the middle of screamed: "somebody save me, my heart does not jump. "We panicked climb up in terror. Stood, we breath wheezing out and comfort together or gasping rain Ting.
The next morning, we got up to wash, brush your teeth, wearing clothes, and coated lipstick. Before the round mirror, rain Ting took the lipstick, and weakly hanging hands.
I like Xiao Fang, Guan Qi privately muttered: "should I do? rain Ting read our lips stimulated, this does not help her heal. "Xiao Fang screwed screwed brows, dunong:" like we wear masks. "Guan Qi gave a glimpse of her:" is not a SARS epidemic, wearing masks how line? " Xiao Fang arch arching nose: "not only feared a beauty face are covered off refused to wear a mask, this world was the boys ' rate of second glance really eat. "I see Xiao Fang and Guan Qi and also played the" war ", cried:" it don't make a. We save lives, you know, this kind of psychological comfort more important than medicine! "
In class, I was there. Because I tried several times to compelling to see rain Ting, she is in a trance. Also, she did not paint lipstick. She refused to paint lipstick and her mental line of defense in the crash. What better way to make her feel better about? I'm pondering for two classes, still nothing. Have to sigh a loud and lateral head rain Ting Chou Chou. Suddenly a thought suddenly jump into my mind.
After class, I hurriedly take to the streets, buy some lipstick back. Then, three people I and Xiao Fang, Guan Qi all became dark purple lip.
Ting saw rain, stayed.
I make: "sexy?"
Rains baby tears fell, then showed a smiley face.
Two days later, all the girls in the class with a dark purple lipstick. Then, other some of the girls in his class have started using dark purple lipstick. That year, a fashion color dark purple has almost become a campus. Also, a mood in the flow.
A year later, Ting basic rain recovered. After graduation, she married, smooth gave birth to the child, have a happy family. Her husband is also a university student. At that time, this guy is also coated with a layer of dark purple lipstick, but for the teacher criticized his absurd manner, I'm afraid this dark purple lipstick, he would have been painted. But rains baby remember this boy.
Rain Ting told us that this guy wrote a letter to lipstick manufacturers recommended product named "love" lipstick. Rains baby laughs: "actually, you have to stick this label on them. ”
interactive boardJuniors Dresses Party DressesJuniors ClothingCheap ClothesJuniors ClothingThermal paperLadies shoes
Thermal paperLadies shoesReplica Watches

没有评论:

发表评论